Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Wear My Daddy's Boots!

As opposed to  yesterday, our day was not just was VERY VERY busy!

I had a nail appointment at 10 and had to get the girls dropped off before then, and since I went to bed so late last night, I was unable to wake up early enough for us to go on our walk, so I just showered and got ready, and then we had breakfast.

We left the house by 9:35 and went to Julie Superti's house. I dropped the girls off and then headed over to the nail salon. The girl who did my nails worked very fast...I was done in 40 minutes! She stabbed me, though, and I almost died! Lol! J/K. She did poke me, though. She used a new tool on my nails that I'd never had anyone use on me before and totally pierced the skin beneath my thumb nail! It hurt!

I paid and left and went to go get Alegria and Odette. They had had a lot of fun playing with all of Hayley and Dylan's toys and had also done really well, Julie said.  No one cried or anything!  She and I chatted a little bit and then we left.

We got to Allie's house for playgroup and there was NO place to park right in front of her house! We had a full house today!!!

The kids played, we all ate, we visited.  It was fun, as always!

Dessert: red velvet cupcakes...YUMMY!

Sweet baby Jace!  Odette kept wanting to touch him, but she still doesn't understand being gentle, so I played goalie and kept her away from him as much as possible!

And of course, darling little Madden!  He's still sooo tiny!!!

Skyler and Lee had some sort of "Boys Only" club going on and wouldn't let Alegria in the toybox with them.  Alegria was a little offended and I had to hug her and tell her that it was okay...that she could just go and play with something else.  Oh well.  Boys will be boys! 

We left at about 2. Both girls fell asleep on the way home.

When we got home, I put Alegria in her room and she got upset. I told her that if she didn't want to sleep, she didn't have to, but that I was going to go nurse Odette and put her down for a nap and that she could read books if she wanted to or just rest.

Well, I fell asleep nursing Odette...I was sooo exhausted!  I woke up when Sister Davis called. I answered and spoke quietly and put Odette in her crib and left the room.

When I came out, I checked in on Allie and she was asleep.  Good.  She needed some rest!

I quickly tidied up a few things that we'd left in the living room when we got home.

Sister Davis arrived and we planned out the final details of the stake primary activity. I got the girls up from their naps at about 4:45 and they hung out and had some snacks while Sister Davis and I kept planning.

Finally, Sister Davis left. I have some stuff to get done between now and next Saturday.  It's going to be fun, but I must admit, it will be nice when it's over!!!  :)

After Sister Davis left, we played in Odette's room a little and read some books and since Alegria was in a good mood, I was honored to have her allow me to get not one, but two pictures with her!  Lol!

Then we had dinner.  As always, Alegria and I had a yummy banana-chocolate smoothie.  I've started adding milled flax seed in for added nutrional "contains 100% whole grain milled flax seed that's high in heart-healthy omega-3 oils and it's grain is ground between two stones to ensure that germ, bran, and natural oils are fully preserved."  (I copied that from the box it comes in!  Lol!)  Yummy!

After dinner, the girls played while I vacuumed the whole house.  As Odette was just crawling around and pulling herself up to furniture, as usual, I noticed that her outfit was all puffed up and she looked HUGE!  In actuality, though, the outfit she wore today is still a little big on her!  Therefore, this picture was hilarious to me!

Alegria wanted her picture taken, too!

I bathed Odette, nursed her, and put her to bed.

Alegria and I watched some Classical Baby while I looked for a picture of a hairdo I had back when Cameron and I first met to see if I can get it reproduced when I go get my hair done tomorrow (yeah...Cameron's soon to be home and I'm getting all dolled up for his return!!!).  I even looked in Cameron's closet to see if he'd kept that picture in there...and Alegria came with me and found his boots!  As she was putting them on, she told me, "I wear my Daddy's boots!"

I found the picture I was looking for in the office closet and then I had Alegria watch "Daddy movie" while I bleached and changed the AC filter.

Then I bathed Allie and we got her ready for bed. She then picked up her toys without me even asking!

We brushed her teeth, said prayer, sang songs, and then I kissed her goodnight and left.

Now I'm here. I just needed a little down time before having to go do the other stuff that's waiting for me tonight...mainly frost a couple of cakes. I'll do what I can tonight...maybe even take a nap first. I'm exhausted. And then I'll finish tomorrow once my sisters are here...

I didn't get to talk to or chat online with Cameron today.  He did send me an email, though, and said he'd try to call tomorrow.  Boy, I sure do love him and can't wait to have him home!  :)

Good night everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!