Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blast It!

It wasn't as wet today, so Alegria and I were able to go outside and play:




Where's your belly button, Alegria?

There it is!!! My, what a cute belly button it is!!!



Where's your Princess Ducky? (I hid it under her blouse.)













Recently, Alegria has been refusing to drink out of her sippy cup (it has a straw), so I decided to see if maybe she would like to try to drink from a cup like we adults do. She amazed me!



After Alegria was in bed, Cameron and I went outside to check out tonight's thunder and lightning storm. It was another cool one and this time I was able to get some good pictures of the lightning bolts blasting their way to the ground!






God sure does paint pretty pictures for us to enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!