Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Budding Artist

Odette and her beautiful smile:


Getting comfy to color:


When Alegria asked me if I would draw "a big, strong elephant" for her, I instead asked if she would draw one for me.  She complied and did an excellent job!  Her mommy and baby elephant...drawn all by herself!



We're also working on teaching her how to write her name:


She gets better every day!  :)

Meal time struggles are very new, very real, and very frequent at our house these days...mostly with Alegria.  She was a little skeptical about the honeydew, but thankfully in the end, she liked it and ate quite a bit.  Let's hope she keeps it up.  :)


I have nothing else to blog about today.

Good night!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!