Friday, March 30, 2012

Low-Key Day

It was a pretty low-key day today.  I wasn't feeling all that well...my allergies are really bothering me.  :(  

However; I did empty a few boxes and the girls and I played. 

AND I went to a Captain's Career Course Spouse's Orientation.  The men were let out of work early so that they could watch the kids (if they had any) and so that their spouses could go to this orientation.  It wasn't too bad.  I met two ladies, Amy and Cheryl.  They were both nice. And I met Cameron's Team Leader...his instructor for the course he's taking.  There was a lot of talking and information-giving.  When it was all done, I came back home.  I was glad that I went even though I was sneezing and blowing my nose a large part of the time.  :)

So far, the playroom has proved to be a great idea!  The girls sure love spending time in there and it keeps the rest of the house virtually toy-free!  :)


Good night!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!