Saturday, March 31, 2012

Such Sweet Sisters!

When I was pregnant with Odette and we found out we were having a girl, I hoped that Alegria and she would be the best of friends.  My prayers were answered even sooner than I'd dreamed!








Befriending Isis:


Trying out some winter apparel before storing it all away:





Grocery shopping at our "new" Walmart:






On our way back home, I got better pictures of the signs upon entering Fort Benning...without the rain this time around!  :)





You know you're entering a military post when you see one of these pulling in beside you!


Once home, Odette was excited to "install" her new little throw rug at the foot of her bed...kneeling for personal prayers will never be the same again!


Sleep well everyone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!