Monday, April 12, 2010

Court Cutie

We went to Story Time as usual this morning, and when it was all done, Alegria decided to take a seat at the craft table. She looks so cute in such a little chair! :)


After the library, we headed over to the Municipal Court, which is pretty much right across the street. I got a speeding ticket not too long ago and had to go pay it. Alegria did really well waiting until it was our turn at the payment window. She had gotten a little toy tiger at the library as part of a program that "she" completed and had fun playing with it the whole time:




Back home, Alegria and I took naps. When she awoke, she had some bed head!!!


That evening, Alegria "helped" me make chicken enchiladas for dinner. In case you're wondering, yes, that is sour cream on her lips! My child loves sour cream straight from the container!

While the enchiladas baked, we played outside:




And of course, Alegria's new tiger had to get in on the action too...until it was time for a bath!



When I took Alegria's ponytails out of her hair, her hair looked pretty funny sticking up!


Once Alegria was in bed, I got a picture of my pretty flowers as the centerpiece on our kitchen table:

Have a good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!