Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cameron's awesome!

Today Cameron did more yard work. He first stained some more of the fence. Alegria and I watched him for a little bit. Isn't Alegria cute with her little hat? She wanted to take it off at first, but once we got outside and were under the hot sun, I think she thought twice about it and left it on. :)

This one of Alegria is a little blurry, but I like it anyway.

Then Cameron mowed the lawn.


Then he trimmed the edges and swept up the mess.

Back inside, Alegria was intrigued by her snack ball.

And then she and Daddy admired Great Grandpa Ben's saddle.

From 2:20-4:20, Alegria and I took a nap. When she woke up from her nap, Daddy had a tender moment with her.

After dinner, I stayed in and cleaned up and Cameron and Alegria went for a walk to go pick up the mail. This is Alegria when they got home. She'd had tons of fun on her walk with Daddy!

Cameron is such a great husband and father! Not only does he care so well for me and Alegria, but he also gets everything done around the house that needs to get done. :) I love him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!