Saturday, January 19, 2013

Playtime!

This morning we had a slow morning.  I only half-dressed Odette because her jeans were in the dryer.  I had her wear her slippers and she donned her hat on her own.  Perfect:


In the afternoon, after Odette's nap, we went to the Family Entertainment Center and met up with a few friends from Alegria's school class.  The kids played and we ladies chatted:






After about two hours, we left.  Odette started coughing and I knew I was out of cough syrup, so I needed to go buy some, as well as more allergy medicine for Alegria and me.

Since it was dinner time by the time we got to Walmart, we stopped in at the McDonald's inside and had a little bite to eat.

Odette showing me her Happy Meal toy:


I felt bad because Odette was starting to look and act a little sick again.  :(

Alegria kept staring at the Happy Meal toy selection.  She's recently a big fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and so I'd asked the cashier for that brand of toy, but it turns out they didn't even have any at their location!  False advertisement, right?!  :(  Alegria was a little disappointed that she had to settle for a Pokemon toy...(I "forced" her to smile!  Lol!)


Back home, I got Odette ready for bed.  She was SO ready to go to sleep!



Alegria trying to get her to smile bigger:


Odette went to sleep and then Alegria and I stayed up for about thirty minutes more, just her and me, watching some "Tom & Jerry" and cuddling on the couch.  Fun times!  :)

Have a good night everyone!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!