Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rainy Day

Aside from Alegria going to school, we really didn't do much this morning/afternoon.

It was a rainy day anyway.

The only other thing we ended up doing was selling Alegria/Odette's infant car seat, base, and stroller.  Since I got a sit-n-stand stroller back when we were in Texas, I don't really see myself using the single stroller anymore.  And even whenever we do end up having another child, I didn't want to separate the car seat and base from its matching stroller, so I decided to sell it all.

After picking Alegria up from school, we went to meet the lady who purchased the Eddie Bauer travel system from me.

Waiting:



That evening, my friend Amy texted me to see if we had any dinner plans. We didn't, so the girls and I met Amy at Red Robin for dinner.  

I'd never been to Red Robin before.  It had a nice atmosphere and the food smelled delicious!  All I had was some French Onion Soup, but it was really yummy!  :)  

Most of all, it was great catching up with Amy!  We hadn't seen her in a long time, so we were glad she invited us to dinner!

At the end of our meal, the girls got a balloon to take home with them.  All was well...until Alegria let hers go on our way to the car.  I think she was trying to help Odette keep a hold of hers more tightly, and in the process of doing so, accidentally let go of hers.  :(  I promised her she could have a balloon once we got home.

Back home, I gave Alegria a new balloon (though without helium, so it didn't float), and that was that.

It was past bedtimes, so we didn't even countdown today...I just got the girls in bed and now it's time for me to work out.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!