Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quiet Day in Montana

After a quiet day at home today, Cameron and I went on a date to the Bozeman Hot Springs after putting Alegria to bed. On our way, we saw a fawn cross our path on the road. Once at the Hot Springs, Cameron and I spent a lovely hour with just each other, having fun going from the pool to the sauna to the steam room to the hot tub and back to the pool. I couldn't stand the sauna or the steam room very long, though. I felt like I couldn't breathe in there! We were going to go get ice cream before heading home, but as luck would have it, Alegria woke up and was crying...so we came back home before our date was officially over. Oh well. We still had lots of fun!














Love is a wonderful thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!