Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Love SomeBunny!

On our way back from seeing Daddy for lunch, Alegria was tired and in a foul mood...even after I'd given her a piece of chocolate candy to bribe her to be quiet! I know, I know...I really shouldn't bribe her...and I don't usually...but it had been a long morning already...

I had to drop off some mail to Abilehi and asked if she could meet us up front for me to give it to her without having to get the baby out of the car seat...as soon as Alegria saw Abilehi, that was enough to get her in a happy mood...

...but then Abilehi surprised her with a stuffed bunny as an early Easter present! Alegria was even more happy after that!

Thank you for the bunny, Abilehi!


Getting presents is so fun! :)

Good night!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!