Sunday, September 27, 2009

Strike a Pose!

What a cute Daddy and daughter pair holding hands as they go to Church!


After Alegria's nap today, I was finally able to get her to cooperate a little bit more while I took pictures. Of course, I had to hand over my phone...






















After the phone got old, she kept wanting to play with Caesar, so I decided to try with him in the picture, too:

Then I used the column he sits on and I tried using a roll of ribbon to bait Alegria. It only worked for a very short time and not exactly how I'd hoped:






Will flowers intrigue her?


Apparently not.




Her rattle only made her come towards me...

...until I gave it to her, but it didn't produce a smile:







She needed a break:

And then I thought I'd maybe wave Big Bear over her head to get her to smile, making funny noises and having him "talk" to her. Well, as soon as I sat her down and then took him away, she cried, so I gave him back...

Awww! How sad! I wasn't going to keep him forever, Alegria!

Anyway. I tried accenting the red for the shots, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the red out of her face. I'll have to keep practicing to find the right balance on my camera for it to come out just right:




Luckily, I thought to use Marilyn, her white rabbit to bring a smile to her face and it worked (except that she kept her hand in her mouth and Big Bear in front of her. Oh well!):








This one's my favorite:

The end!

Hmmm...I'm going to have to be better at multi-tasking in order to get her to smile while I take the pictures...that or hire an assistant! :)

Well...practice makes perfect...and I sure need more practice! But it was fun! :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!