Saturday, February 12, 2011

Playgroup Valentine's Day Party!!!

Today our big event was our playgroup Valentine's Day party!  Surprise, surprise, we were the first ones there for once!  Haha!

As soon as we arrived, Alegria got right to playing!

Here she is, sliding down Lee's slide with both of Lee's puppies!

Allie made a delicious lunch of baked ziti AND these awesome heart-shaped meatballs!!!  Her dessert was also yummy and the kids got tons of Valentines!!!

We were able to get a quick picture of ALL of the playgroup friends on Allie's couch!  By the end of the summer, there will be two more!!!  :)

Once home, we ALL napped!  Odette had fallen asleep in her car seat, so I very delicatey brought her inside and left her in her car seat in our room...and Alegria and I slept on Cameron's and my bed.  It was 5:40 when we finally woke up!!!  Oh my goodness!!!

The nap was sooo nice, though!  We all needed it and were all in happy moods afterwards!

Here are a few pictures of the girls with their Valentine's gifts:





Then we had dinner and Odette got a bath.  Odette is sitting so much better and can splash in the water all by herself!  She loves it!






She also loves to kick in the water!


After her bath, I tried twice to put Odette to bed, but she was too wide awake!  So she and Alegria and I just played and watched movies and had a nice time together.  Odette finally went to bed at 10:30.  Then I gave Alegria a quick bath and she was in bed by 11:30.

Now I've finished my chores and it's off to bed for me, too...I have to get up early tomorrow for church!

Good night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!