Friday, February 19, 2010

18 Months Old!!!

I can't believe 18 months have passed since Alegria joined our little family! It seems like she's been with us forever!

Today was kind of a low-key day. Other than just she and me playing all day long, Alegria got to have a short playdate with Little Josh while I went to go get my nails done.

Then we came home and shortly after, Daddy got home from work. We had ordered a first aid kit from Cabela's using our Cabela's points and it go there today. Here Daddy is showing the contents to Alegria:

Then I tried to get a picture of Alegria and me:






She wasn't really smiling...I was having to tickle her to get her to smile, so I finally gave up trying to get a perfect picture of the two of us.



Dancing to the music from Baby Signing Time:

And that was our day! She'll be two in no time! Wow, she's growing up so fast!

G'bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!