Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Party!

What a fun day we had today! Alegria and I went to the library for Story Time and the theme was "Valentine's Day Party!" So I dressed Alegria up as Valentine-sy as possible and we headed over!

Alegria is getting so much better at sitting on her carpet square all by herself now and without me asking her to! What a big girl!


Afterwards, they provided soft sugar cookies and punch for the kids. Alegria thoroughly enjoyed her snack!



After everyone left, Alegria and I stayed and visited with Abilehi...well, I visited with Abilehi. Alegria got into Abilehi's story time supplies:

I decided to try to get a cute Valentine's picture of Alegria using the decorations that Abilehi had on the tables. Unfortunately, Alegria never smiled for me. :(






Abilehi and Alegria:


And that was the funnest part of our day! :)

Good night! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have a cute little Valentine there! I love her headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable in the heart tights. Happy V-day!
    Ali & Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!