Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back to Work

Cameron went back to work today, so it was just Alegria and me playing together most of the day.

In this picture, Alegria is using her newly-sprouted tooth to carry my cell phone in her mouth. A while ago, Alegria broke my newer phone by sucking on it. I had to reactivate my old phone and I thought I'd never let her play with my phone again. However, she just likes it so much that sometimes I give in and let her play with it...as long as she keeps to only sucking on the wrist band. As soon as she so much as brings her mouth close to my phone, I take it away. I don't want to be without a phone! Anyway. I thought it was funny how she was crawling around with it in her mouth.

Here Alegria is playing with the toys on her toy shelf. :)

So...yesterday I tried feeding Alegria some baby food while she sat strapped in to her stroller. She didn't like that. So today, I tried feeding her as she sat on a corner of the couch. It was a little better, but she was more difficult to contain...and keep things away from!


You can see her little tooth again in this picture if you zoom in. I think it's the cutest tooth ever! :)

Alegria being silly...

Now that Alegria is a little older, she is having much more fun playing with her Easter basket and eggs! As I've shown in earlier posts, she is starting to put things over her head...her basket is no exception. She puts it around herself and plays with it like that!

And sometimes has difficulty taking it off!

So she just keeps it on and makes the best of it. :)

Here Alegria is reading her bedtime book.

While I was getting dinner ready, Alegria decided to play with her stroller...and got stuck!

I went to work out again today after having had dinner and nursing Alegria. Cameron was putting her to bed when I left...but when I returned, she was still up! I guess I can't let her doze off when she nurses because it wasn't until 9:30 that she finally went to sleep.

It was a great day again, even if Alegria didn't go to bed til late. That just meant we got to spend some more time all three of us together as a family. I love my family!!! :)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!