Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Crazy Climber

Alegria and I had a quiet day at home today.

Here is Alegria helping me get stuff out of the fridge for lunch:

Alegria: "Water, Mother?"

"Or milk?


"Milk it is! Milk...it does a body good!"

I tried getting Alegria to pose for her 44-week picture, but it was a bust today...no smiles at all:



She even tried escaping!

Alegria: "This is what I think of your amateur photo shoots, Mommy: Pffllt!"


"I'm outta here!"

And as if watching her constantly weren't enough, now I've got to watch her like a hawk! She decided to be a climber today and she climbed up on her toy shelf and played there for about a minute...

...before climbing back down:

Also, today she stood on her own for about 5 seconds! It was so exciting! We'll have a walker soon!!!

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!