Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Work-out Wednesday

Today was pretty low-key. Cameron didn't have to work today, so we just lounged about and played with Alegria.

"Daaaaad! Where are the puzzle pieces?"

She sure has a pretty smile! :)

Later on, after Cameron had come home from his run and was doing push-ups and sit-ups at home, Alegria posed as his water girl. :)

"Do you need water now, Daddy? Is it time for me to hand you some water yet?" :)

Alegria was very impressed by her Daddy's muscular abilities and was trying to learn the concept of a push-up...

"Okay...so I put both hands on either side...and lift myself?"

"I think I got it, Daddy! My turn!"

"So first I put my hands on either side...I don't know about the lifting, though..."

Yes, Alegria wants to be just like Daddy. :)

After Cameron was done working out and I had nursed her, then it was my turn and I went to work out and Cameron put Alegria to bed.

It was great going to the gym again! I ran on an elliptical for 30 minutes and then biked for 30 minutes.

Now I'm home and I'm off to spend some time with my hubby!!!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!