Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Daddy's the Best!!!

This morning, as soon as we woke up, Alegria went to say good morning to Odette...and informed me that Odette's diaper was wet!

As I got Odette into a dry diaper, Alegria decided to use her drum as a chair:

At breakfast, Odette was her usual, happy self in her swing:

And as soon as I got Odette our of her swing once we were done with breakfast, Alegria was HER usual, happy self in Odette's swing!

We didn't do much the rest of the day except enjoy each other's company.  Here's Odette smiling at me:

And here she is, smiling at Alegria:

After watching "Arthur" on PBS Kids, we went to the mailbox...and found a letter for each girl from Daddy!!!  So we rushed home to open them!!!

Alegria LOVED the picture Daddy colored and sent to her of her favorite animal, an elephant!  Posing with her picture:

Odette got a poem from Daddy!  Here she is, listening attentively as I read the poem Daddy wrote for her to her:

Daddy is an amazing poet!  It's been a while since he's written poetry, but he never ceases to make me cry when he writes a new one!  As soon as I began reading the poem to Odette, I started crying...and cried throughout the whole thing!  It was such a beautiful poem!

After the wonderful surprise letters that the girls received, I put Odette to bed and a little later, Alegria.

Now it's time for me to get the chores done around the house...tomorrow is going to be a very busy day!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...come back soon for updates!